Bitcoin Video Poker
Poker is one of the most popular casino games in the world, but it can be intimidating. Video poker is a simpler, more accessible alternative, and has become a common fixture at countless online casinos.
A number of bitcoin casinos feature video poker, often developed by some of the leading software houses. The following coincasinos.co.uk guide is dedicated to giving you all the details you need to get the most out of bitcoin video poker.
We will guide you from the reasons to play video poker with bitcoins to how to play video poker with bitcoins. We will also list the top rated bitcoin video poker sites alongside with basic video poker rules and strategies.
There are a number of benefits to playing video poker with bitcoin. Let’s take a closer look: The pace isn’t the only fast thing about video poker when you play with bitcoin. Your transactions will be processed far quicker with this leading cryptocurrency than with traditional payment methods. You can expect to receive any winnings you secure within just one hour, rather than a matter of days.
You can enjoy more privacy when playing bitcoin with video poker. Like the game itself, which originally let players enjoy poker away from a crowded table, there is a level of anonymity. You will usually only have to submit your email address and country of origin rather than more personal information.
Playing bitcoin video poker will leave you with more of your winnings than if you use standard payment methods. Credit card companies, banks, payment gateways, and others will typically charge fees for withdrawing your money from a casino. With bitcoin, these commission rates are far lower, if they feature at all, though some wallets do take a tiny percentage to help pay bitcoin miners for their time.
Video poker is a fast-paced, fun game to play, for newcomers and experienced gamblers alike. The concept is incredibly simple to grasp: you basically decide the number of coins you wish to bet, and the site’s dealer (virtual or real, depending on the game you’re playing) will deal you five cards.
You need to assess the hand you have been dealt, and decide which you wish to hold and which will be discarded. Any that have been taken away will be replaced, and you will be paid to the value of the hand remaining. It’s that easy.
All you need to do is sign up with your bitcoin casino of choice, which should only involve a few steps. You will need to have funds in your bitcoin wallet, to make sure you can transfer currency over to your casino’s account.
Looking for the best bitcoin video poker sites online? coincasinos.co.uk is here to help you!
Take a look at the selection of online casinos below. Each is a high-quality pick with plenty to offer bitcoin users, whether you’re a high roller or you want something a little less heavy!
Video poker is fairly easy to get used to, thanks to the simple basic rules.
- Rule 1: The majority of video poker games use a deck of 52 cards, as is standard (though games with jokers wilds will feature more jokers than others)
- Rule 2: One of the most effective hands you can get in video poker is the royal flush. This features five cards of the same suit, consisting of a 10, a jack, a queen, a king, and an ace. If you get one of these, you can expect to be paid out around 200 or 300 times your original bet.
- Rule 3: A straight flush is another desirable hand in video poker, running five cards in the same suit, in a sequential order. For example, it would be a 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 of diamonds. This tends to pay out from 40 to 60 times your wager.
- Rule 4: A full house is another hand, with three of one card type and just two of another (4,4,4 and 2,2). Others include the flush, which features five non-sequential cards from one suit, and a straight, which consists of five sequential cards across multiple suits.
There are various strategies to try when playing video poker:
- Strategy 1: Practice before you start playing for bitcoins. Some bitcoin casinos offer free play modes on their video poker games.
- Strategy 2: Research different hands and know what they mean. There are many different hands involved in video poker, and the more familiar you are with them, the quicker you’ll recognise potential winners before discarding useful cards.
- Strategy 3: Manage your money wisely. Avoid rushing in and betting maximum coins – especially when trying a new variation for the first time. Start small, and work your way up.
To learn more about bitcoin casinos, check out our other expert articles here at coincasinos.co.uk!