Once upon a time, you would have to visit a brick-and-mortar casino to play a few spins of the roulette wheel. Today, though, you have the freedom to try your luck at any time, any place courtesy of online casinos.
In the following Coincasinos.co.uk guide, we’ll look at playing bitcoin roulette for newcomers and experienced gamers alike.
We will tell you about the reasons to place your bitcoins on Roulette wagers and how to do that. We will also list the top rated bitcoin roulette sites. That list will only include licensed and regulated online casino sites.
Not only is playing online quick, convenient, and simple, using bitcoin for your transactions carries additional benefits. For one thing, you can expect faster payouts, usually within just an hour (if not much quicker). This is a stark contrast to traditional currencies and payment methods, which may leave you unable to access your winnings for hours or even days.
Another benefit of playing bitcoin roulette is the privacy: you can usually sign up using just your private key and email address, and rest assured that there is no third-party business or organisation between yourself and your funds. Transferring money to and from your bitcoin account is simple, making it easy to get your hands on your bitcoins.
Playing roulette with bitcoin simply requires you to sign in and start gambling, though that can be fairly daunting if you’ve never tried the game before. The process of playing online is much the same as standing at a roulette table in a brick-and-mortar casino, whether you’re on your desktop or mobile device.
There are two types of roulette: the American variation, and the European (or French) alternative. The big difference between them is that the American roulette wheel features a 0 and a 00 pocket; this reduces your chances of securing a win. The European or French variation, on the other hand, tends to be a little luckier.
Gambling on bitcoin roulette allows you to wager on almost any outcome, such as red or black, odds or evens, single numbers, or more. The more time you spend playing bitcoin roulette, the more familiar you will become with the different betting options and potential payouts. This gives you more diverse gaming options and prevents the game becoming stale over time.
The core game remains the same when playing with bitcoin. You can add funds into your account, make bets, and withdraw winnings to your bitcoin account just as you would with any other payment method – benefiting from those reduced transaction fees and quicker processing we mentioned above.
Want to try your luck with online bitcoin roulette? The game offers plenty to enjoy, with its fast pace and its variety of gambling options, ideal for newcomers and seasoned players alike.
At Coincasinos.co.uk, our team is committed to helping you find the best bitcoin roulette sites. We have compiled the strongest, most secure, most professional sites into the below list. Take a look at the casinos available below, and see which appeals to you most!
- There are a number of different bets available to you when playing roulette. One is the Straight Up, in which you place your chips on a single number on the table; there’s no limit to the amount of straight-up wagers you can make in a single spin. Any winning bet will bring you a payout of 31 to one!
- With a Split, you can wager on two numbers placed adjacently, with the chip put between them. Wins bring in payouts of 17 to one.
- A Raw bet applies to three numbers located consecutively in a single row. Your virtual chip will be placed to the numbers’ right, and any wins will be paid out at 11 to one.
- There are other bets available, including even-money ones and column bets. You can experiment with different ones to see which work best for you.
- In terms of strategies, one of the most popular is the Martingale. This requires you to double the size of your subsequent bets, even if you lost the one before it; this means you will keep on increasing your wagers again and again. The system works on the assumption that you will eventually secure a win, landing you with a guaranteed profit.
- Another is the D’Alembert, in which you decrease your bets by one unit following a win, and increase it by one should you lose. Other popular systems include the Oscar Grind, the Paroli, and the Shotwell.
You may find that these work for you, or simply prefer to develop your own – don’t become fixated on any single system though, as they aren’t certain to work every time. Want to learn more about betting with bitcoin? Take a look at the rest of coincasinos.co.uk’s articles!